Please join the MRU Library Visualization Team, for a Visualization Wall Training Session in the Ideas Visualization Lounge (EL1270).
What we will cover:
- How to operate the visualization wall(s)
- How to connect and display your content on the wall(s)
- Room features including; video conferencing and video recording
- Visualization wall programming including; MRU content showcases, drop-in hours, consulting, and more!
Please bring the following:
- Paper/pen or laptop to take notes
- A device (cellphone, tablet, laptop) that has the MirrorOp app (SENDER/PRESENTER) downloaded and installed
- Your questions!
Please note: You must register for a visualization wall training session in advance of your Ideas Visualization Lounge or Visualization Classroom bookings.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Monday, March 19, 2018 10:00am - 11:00am
Ideas Lounge (EL1270)